Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Week of 6/1/19 Cards

 FS642 - The very talented Joanne aka kenaijo I loved this CARD.

F4A483 - Storms Never Last

USEIT2019 - Flowers

I started making a stack of cards on Friday to use up a huge stack of flowers. Well I finished putting those together and seeing the FS card I said well time to finish that huge stack of flowers.

Grabbed the flowers, some coordinating papers and glued the papers, layered the flowers, embossed the white layer, trimmed in ribbon as the FS had on her card and finished off with the sentiments and butterflies.

The F4A had Get Well as an option on the facing card you can see Get Well. The FS had Thanks and on the top layered card you can see Thanks.

Yeah another stack of things off my table. Time to grab something new to create with to get it off my table. :)

Lots of cards
 MMTPT566 - What's Your Animal - My animal is a bear. I love bears and totally wish they would all let me hug on them.

Stamped the Bear Cuddlebug image from Unity and colored with copics. Layered and finished off with the hearts and Nuvo Drops.

Bear

 WT742 - Focus on the Negative

CCC19JAN - Let's glitz it up!! Use Glitter, rhinestones or bling!

USEIT2019 - Holly Die cuts

The holly die cut was given to me in a teapot Tuesday exchange. I received 2 both in white. Laid the first one down and used a green copic marker to color the green leaves. Laid the second one over the top to cover the first die cut that had outside the lines coloring. Finished off with the red gems and the sentiment.

Merry Christmas
IC704 - The Crown Prints

I am working through my old Card Kits from Heartfelt Creations trying to get them used up since they no longer sell them. When I saw this Print I just knew I wanted to get this card made.

The images are already stamped and cut I just needed to color, layer and shape flowers. Sponged the edges of the card base, colored the roses on the piano, shaped the roses and layered using dimensionals. Finished off with stickles on the roses.

Piano

No comments:

Post a Comment