Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Week of 6/8/19 cards

 FS643 - the very talented Nicky Foden aka nickel-pickle. I found this super fun Card.

USEIT2019 - Flowers

Nicky used DP for her BG interest, I stamped on fabric. I changed the layout of the Thank you sentiment and finished off with some of the stacks of flowers on my table that I am trying to get used up this year. Since I stamped on fabric I thought it would be perfect to finish the centers of the flowers with buttons as both my mom and MIL are sewers so these are great cards for their card stash.

Fabric Thanks
 MMTPT567 - Teapot Power

P - Pansy
O - Orange
W - Word
E - Emboss
R - Rhinestones

This great Pansey image was sent to me from Jan (Precious Kitty). I colored it with pencils and cut the layers, embossed and added dimensionals. Finished off with the gems.

Pansy
WT743 - Come On 6's

Stamped the cute Penny black image and colored with copics. Fussy cut the image. Sponged the clouds and added grass with copics and put the image on dimensionals.

The BG layer is stenciled with red ink then added glass bead gel through the stencil over the red ink.

Layered the card and finished off with the balloon and added bakers twine and the number 6.

This will go to my great niece who will be 6 and looks just like this Penny Black image.


IC705 - Brown Paper Bag where I found this great IMAGE that reminded me of the Owl set from Heartfelt Creations.

Sponged the base layer of the card and the sentiment layer. Colored the owls, leaves and flowers and mounted. Added prills and stickles and popped the sentiment on Dimensionals.

Owl Love

No comments:

Post a Comment