Translate

Monday, January 31, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT706 - use a card making technique that you love to do…Share what brings you joy.

Recently I have found a lot of joy clearing out a bunch of scrap papers. It is a great feeling to use up smaller scraps to help clear out my smaller bits.

For this background I cut a bunch of my green designer papers with a diamond die cut then glued them to a cardstock layer. I then die cut that layer with a decorative border and layered on the card.

I finished the card with a die cut flower, popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and added a couple of gems to the flower.

Thinking of You

3 comments:

  1. A super card Lisa, I like the colourful background and your pretty die cut flower.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these colors. a great way to use up the never ending pile of scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love the patchwork quilt feel that this has, great die, and lovely flowers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete