Translate

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Bear Birthday

 

IC839 - Distintivs Party where I found THIS inspiration.

USEIT2022 - Bear patch (I am continuing to use up a tote of items in 2022 that have been gifted to me by friends and relatives. My goal is to get all of these items used up and cleared out of my craft room.)

This bear patch was in my tote of items to use up and today's inspiration was perfect for me to use this up on a card.

I cut the layers. added the ribbon then hot glued the patch to the papers and finished with the Trinity sentiment banner.

Bear Birthday

4 comments:

  1. I think I need some pointers on how to use stuff up. My drawer of goodies is starting to overflow. This bear patch is adorable! I'm so glad you used him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Lisa, such a cute bear - good luck with using up your stash.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project and stunningcolours. Impressive.
    Happy New 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, great way to use it. I try to use the goodies I have been given at least every 5 or 6 cards I make.

    ReplyDelete