Translate

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 

FS782 - Kathy aka Carolinakathy is this weeks very talented Featured Stamper. I found this amazing INSPIRATION

I loved the long strip across the front of the card. I used a long strip across the front of the card and added embossing to it rather than glitter. I then embossed the bottom of the card, stamped the sentiment over the strip and used two punched hearts from my stash.

I finished with a little sponged flower and added Nuvo Drops.

Happy Valentine's Day

3 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant Valentine's card, love the embossing.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design. Great showcase.
    Sorry been MIA, been so hot here and the lights in my craft haven send the heat even more making it hard to craft.... air con has broken down too....xx
    If you are on facebook I invite you to join my new craft/sharing group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/273500824852310

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is gorgeous, I love all the texture you have here!

    ReplyDelete