Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Birthday Candles

 

FS781 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Ardyth. I have been a fan of her cards for a very long time and it is a honor to CASE one of her incredible cards. I found THIS CARD.

USEIT2022 - Candles

I needed to use these candles from my tote of items I am trying to use up and when I saw Ardyth's card I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I laid the candles out all in a row and glued to the card base. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up on dimensionals. Super inspiration and I was able to use up all the candles from my tote.

Birthday Candles

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful Clean and simple design, something I struggle with, but the coloured candles look great!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nicely done card! I have a bunch of candles that I have punched out from (Can't even remember the year) I think I need to go look for them...You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete