Translate

Sunday, January 2, 2022

My Heart

 

FS778 - this weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Kelly aka kellysrose. I found this adorable Punch Bear by kellysrose at Splitcoaststampers card.

USEIT2021 - Heggie embellishment

When I saw Kelly's adorable card it reminded me of this Heggie embellishment in my tote. I am trying to use up a bunch of items that have been given to me by family and friends and they are all in a tote on my craft table.

This was super-fast, I sponged the pink on the card, glued the cute heggie and stamped the sentiment.

My Heart

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that heggie is so adorable, love those rosy cheeks and love the sentiment to go with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The pink in the background really helps set it off!

    ReplyDelete