Translate

Sunday, December 19, 2021

'Tis the Season

 

FS776 - This week's amazingly talented Featured Stamper is Jo Ann, better known as Jo Ann F. I found this wonderful IC553 - B&W Wreath 2 by Jo Ann F. at Splitcoaststampers.

I was drawn to the white heat embossed on black card stock on Jo Ann's card.

I heat embossed the sentiment and image on my card in white on black card stock. I then die cut the layers and embossed the pink with a sweater emboss folder and popped the panel up on dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. The pink and black are stunning together. I love the dry embossed behind the heat embossed panel. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the deep embossing in the pink is so pretty, great framing for the image, looks so great embossed in white against that black background!

    ReplyDelete