Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2021

More Christmas Cards

 

DEC21VSNM - Pinterest inspiration board: TV guide covers where I was inspired by THIS cover.

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

USEIT2021 - Santa Image

I needed to get this image colored from my stack of images. I colored it up with pencils and die cut the layers. Added some punched snowflakes from my stash and finished them off with stickles.

Santa and Rudolph
DEC21VSNK - Gilmore Girls - snow card

USEI2021 - Stamped image in my stack of images

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

When I saw this Gilmore Girls challenge, I dug through my stack of images needing colored and found this cute snow scene. I colored it with copics and die cut the layers.

Winter Scene
DEC21VSNI - Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

I bought this great die cut set from Pink and Main last year and had hoped to get a card made for this year's cards but alas I did not get a chance to use it. This is perfect for the Mr. Rogers Neighborhood challenge and a great card to start on next year's stash.

I cut all the pieces and assembled the card. I added some stickles to the roof top of the homes and added some color to the snowman using copics.

Happy Holidays
DEC21VSNH - Cooking Show-- sour cream container

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

This was super easy to make and makes for a fun small gift container. I also added a tag that I made for an earlier challenge this year and finished with fancy ribbon and some bells.

Sour Cream Container

IC837 - Emerlyn Closet where I found this inspiration HERE.

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

I created this using my Heartfelt Creations poinsettia stamping in blue then sponging on additional color on the ends. Die cut the layers of the flower, shaped and layered. Added a couple of leaves and finished with prills and stickles.

The base is an old SU poinsettia emboss folder and the sentiment is also from Heartfelt Creations.

Blue Poinsettia

1 comment:

  1. Love Santa with Rudolph, great coloring of them. The house scene with a snowman outside is so pretty! Santa flying over the neighborhood is too cute and love the beautiful blue flower that pops against your pretty embossed white background!

    ReplyDelete