Translate

Friday, December 17, 2021

A Few Christmas Cards

 

DEC21VSNC - Baretta— birds

F4A617 - Snow

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

This sweet image came with the hat and I thought he really needed colored and used for a Christmas card this year. Once colored I found I had a few rub ons in my tote that needed used so I added a rub on and a few punched snowflakes.

Just Add Snow

DEC21VSNB - Black & white + vintage or retro

WT875 - Black and White

F4A617 - Snow

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

These wonderful die cuts were sent from my sweet friend Ann and they were perfect for a quick card. (Thank you Ann!)

Once everything was glued down I added the sentiment and had 2 very fast cards.

Season's Greetings

DEC21VSNA - Mary Tyler Moore Show: feature winter hats/scarves/gloves

F4A617 - Snow

USEIT2021 - Penguin image from my stack of images needing colored and used up

CCC21DEC - Anything Goes

This cute image was in my stack of images that was already stamped off and needed colored. Once colored I did an out of the box cutting and added the sentiment.

Happy Hollydays

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, wow what a lovely selection of cards, so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are all so cute, love the penguin on the bear, great coloring and pretty elegant deer scene and the sledding penguin is too cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cards. I saw that black and white challnege at Splitcoast. I was hoping I would find the time to enter it. I really like the look of black and white cards. I think they look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete