Translate

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Girly Fun Cards

 

DEC21VSNL - Newspaper

I used a piece of dictionary paper for my "newspaper" piece. Stamped the layered butterfly from Altenew and added the birthday sentiment finishing the card off with some gems.

Girly Birthday Wishes
DEC21VSNG - The Golden Girls--sassy lady

USEIT2021 - Sassy Lady Image

I needed to use up this fun sassy lady from my stack of images and she is perfect for the Sassy Lady challenge. She came already colored so all I had to do was cut the layers and I added a few fun punched hearts. The inside sentiment says, "Dance like no one is watching".


DEC21VSNO - Ghosts - use vellum or acetate on your card

I am starting to work on my family's card orders for next year and while going through my drawers of paper scraps I came across this beautiful paper. I wanted to let it do most of the work so adding some velum still lets the paper show.

Cut the layers, stamped the sentiment and added some sheer ribbon that has some of the pink to pick up the paper.

1 comment:

  1. pretty butterflies against the text background. Fun dancing lady and I like your sentiment inside to go with her. The last looks like watercolor flowers, pretty paper

    ReplyDelete