Translate

Friday, December 17, 2021

Chalk One Up

 

DEC21VSNE - Wide World of Sports-- masculine card with sports theme

My son is enjoying playing pool at college and actually did a really cool move that my brother taught him (I wish I knew enough about pool to know the move). Anyway, he was so excited he pulled it off that he actually called my brother to thank him for showing him the move. 

My MIL asked me for a few cards for next year and I thought this was perfect for a birthday card for my son from her using my all-time favorite stamp from DRS Designs.

I stamped the image and sentiment, colored with copics and cut the layers.

Chalk One Up

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy Lisa, a wonderful selection of cards today - I especially like this one, a super image and great sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat and yes I think it is perfect for him, great sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw this image or sentiment before. They are great! And seem to definitely make a great card for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a cute verse, you son is going to love it...no matter who it comes from!! you are a very talented card maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card for a pool player. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete