Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Pop Up Graduation

 

FS743 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Elizabeth aka beadsonthebrain. I found this wonderful Card

Well all who know me know I have 3 graduates this year that I am cranking out as many graduation cards as I can to fill all the orders for friends and family. As soon as I saw Elizabeth's card - yep I did another graduation card.

I did a belly band rather than the strip across the card then added an oval over the band.

I added DP rather than stamping the base layer and die cut congratulations for the top.

I needed the belly band because on the inside I did the Karen Burniston pop up ball and created a graduate complete with glasses to give it the look of my son.

My sister has 2 small boys and this will be a card from her because the boys will approve of this as a card for their favorite cousin. 

Avon Grad



No comments:

Post a Comment