Translate

Thursday, May 20, 2021

In the Navy

 

WT845 - clothing

My sweet nephew is graduating this year and he has already enlisted in the Navy. He ships out just before his 18th birthday. He and my son are the best of friends and I am going to miss him when he ships out.

I used the Karen Burniston pop up photo die cuts to create the collage. I also used the Heartfelt Creations pocket die so I could add a place for me to sign the card and add a note.

On the photos I used many of my nephew, his family, pictures of him with my son and the main picture is of him and I. I added a heart to our picture then I thought oh his mom would have my hiney if I don't add a heart to the one of the two of them so I added an heart to their picture too. LOL!

I can't wait to give this card to him. Oh and the embossed panel was a RAK from a teapot Tuesday and it is perfect for my nephew.

In the Navy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely keepsake for your nephew.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diane. I can't wait to give it to him.

      Delete