Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2021

2021 Graduates

 

FS746 - this weeks incredibly is Aimeslee aka 123scrap talented Featured Stamper. I found this wonderful Graduation Card

I did not use Aimeslee's sketch as she did the sketch challenge. I did add designer papers as she had designer paper on her card and I added a cap (on one of the cards) and stars on both cards. Also the card on the left I added some paper distressing to the edges to add additional interest.

These were super quick. My hubby found a pad of graduation paper that had some wonderful punch out pieces perfect for creating some quick graduation cards. I popped up some of the pieces on dimensionals and added some star stickers and added a graduation cap sticker on one of the cards.

I am still cranking out graduation cards for the class of 2021 with many family members and friends asking for cards this year for grads having some designer paper really helps with getting a few more done quickly.

2021 Graduates

No comments:

Post a Comment