Translate

Friday, May 28, 2021

2021 Avon Grad

 

MIX435 - Liquid Metal (Paper Glaze used)

I love paper glaze from Picket Fence Studio. I used gold on black paper through a stencil.

The stamp was sent to me from a fellow crafter to help me make some 2021 graduation cards. I am so thankful because I was able to crank out a few of this card for graduates. I have 1 graduation today and my son will have a bunch of friends graduation parties and his own this weekend and next.

Congratulations to the class of 2021. They all deserve a round of applause for making it through the last year and a half and missing out on a bunch of amazing opportunities that juniors and seniors usually get to experience.

2021 Avon Grad

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH! I need to try the Paper Glaze on black paper. It looks amazing! Gorgeous card. I can't believe how smooth you got your glaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you have to try it on black Jen. I used a wide pallet knife to get the even coating.

      Delete