Translate

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Billiard Birthday Balloon

 

IC807 - Elle Decor where I found this great Billiard Room

I am in love with this image from DRS Designs. You ask why???? Well I helped design it. A few years ago I drew this image and when DRS asked if they could create a stamp of it I said yes because I can now use it any time I want. I have many family members that play and it is perfect for cards for them.

I stamped it on a white card stock then die cut a balloon once cut I colored with copics.

The base is embossed with a birthday sentiment and popped up on dimensionals.

Finished with sequins and the ribbon.

Billiard Birthday

4 comments:

  1. THAT'S SO COOL, LISA!!! I love it! And I love that you put it on a birthday balloon. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet friend! I sure love this image. :)

      Delete
  2. What a super cute card design idea.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete