Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Week of 9/26/20 Cards

 

FS711 - This weeks incredibly talented featured stamper pepperann aka Patti. I found this great CARD

USEIT2020 - Butterflies

When I saw Patti's card I remembered I had these two patch butterflies I am trying to use up this year in my tote.

I stenciled the background with Nuvo Mousse.

Once dry I added the paper layers and ribbon. Then I used hot glue to add the butterflies.

Butterfly


CAS604 - Shoes

Perfect card for a birthday card. My MIL asked me to make a bunch of cards for her to send this year and this one is perfect for anyone that likes shoes.

Stamped the shoes from Picket Fence Studios and colored with copics. I added the stampin up sentiment on the shoes.

Blue Birthday Shoes

CC810 - Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo

USEIT2020 - Bear

When I saw today's colors I though of this cute bear in my tote that needed used up. I cut out a window from the Pink then cut the feet off the bear and tucked him behind the window so I could keep the card at 4.25 x 5.5.

I trimmed the window in black then added it to a white card base.

Finished of with the sentiment stamped on the frame.

Birthday Bear
MMTPT635 - Cutting Corners

USEIT2020 - Music staff die cuts

Die cut the pieces for the kitty and added the die cut music behind him. Created the Photo Corners and added Nuvo Drops for nails.

Finished with the Hello sentiment.

Hello Kitty
WT811 - The Game is On ~ game pieces - dominos, scrabble tiles, playing cards, (plenty of ABAC options), jigsaw pieces

USEIT2020 - Playing card & Chips patch

I stamped the house mouse image and colored with copics. Next I did the out of the box die cutting for the image. I embossed the base layer then dug in my tote of items to use up and had this one round playing card and the chips that needed used up (perfect!).

Finished with the sentiment banner.

Birthday Games
F4A553 - Fall Is Here

I stamped each of the 4 leaves and acorn images on Kraft card stock with white pigment ink and colored with pencils.

I cut the layers and added some lace and buttons from my stash and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Fall Leaves


IC773 - Reshot where I found this Image

For the class of 2021 I have 3 family members graduating. I already have card orders for 21 cards and that number will go up very quickly early next year so I am getting a jump on those cards.

This was very quick I had this blue paper left over from die cutting the silhouette and thought adding gold behind it would make it really pop. I then gold heat embossed the Unity sentiment.

The Tassel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and clever cards this week, Lisa. I love the gold embossing on the graduation card, and it does pop with that blue background. Stamping Happy Birthday on the shoe is so perfect for these kids today. They are always writing on their shoes. And of course, I love the colorful butterfly. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to next week. Stay happy, crafty, and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally. I do love how those butterflies came out. They were in my tote to use up. And I just love that blue shoes birthday card. Perfect for so many.

      Delete