Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Week of 9/19/20 Cards

 

FS710 - This weeks incredibly talented featured stamper is MaryJo (Icela52). I found this cute CARD

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

When I saw Mary Jo's card I remembered I had this Heartfelt Creations card kit that I needed to get used up. The images already came stamped and cut.

I colored all the flowers, leaves and boots with copics. Next I shaped all the flowers, leaves and boots. I sponged the edge of the DP and glued all the layers.

I added dimensionals to the boots layers to add more interest to the card. Finished off with stickles.

Thinking of You


CAS603 - Ducks in a Row

Stamped the cute baby ducks and colored with copics. Cut the tag and added ribbon. Added a row of lacey ribbon and finished with sequins.

Special Delivery


MMTPT634 - Say it with flowers

USEIT2020 - Bow

I used several layers a ribbon and oval for my card. I colored the image with copics and popped up on dimensionals. I finished with this bow from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Coneflowers


WT810 - blue

This background was created using a water stencil and glass bead gel. Once the gel was dry I added blue ink over to give the water look.

I stamped the porthole image on card stock then I stamped it again on scrap paper. I die cut the center of the scrap paper and laid it over the porthole. Next I stamped in the center of the porthole the seaside image. I then colored the porthole and seaside dock with copics and fussy cut the porthole.

I stamped school of fish, colored them with copics and fussy cut them. I finished with the birthday greeting and popped several of the images up on dimensionals.

Ocean Birthday

F4A552 - Blue Sapphire

My MIL needed a quick Thinking of you for her friend going through cancer treatments and this is about as quick as it gets.

I heat embossed the Impression Obsession flower background then sponged blue over it. I trimmed with the blue layer then added the thinking of you sentiment.

Thinking of You
IC772 - Soft Surroundings, I found this great Image on their Pintrist board and just love those dogs.

I need to make a few congratulations cards for my friend's pet shop and the dogs reminded me of this image.

The baseball BG was given to me by my friend Jan (Precious Kitty) and I sponged on yellow.

I stamped the dog and the sentiment and colored with copics. Cut the paper layers and mounted.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations this week! Your coloring skills are amazing...the flowers in the boots...coneflowers...ocean birthday...congrats pup... Your ability to apply ink with just the right amount of saturation is beyond my comprehension. I think many of your cards are closer to being paintings rather than colored stamped images. You have me in awe. Thank you so much for sharing. I will continue to practice, but at my age, I think I will have to settle with admiring other's work, since my hands are beginning to shake. Still, there are a few good days left...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sally! I do love to color and can understand feeling intimidated with it but practicing sure helps. I still feel like I need more practice. I am not sure I will ever feel like I am not practicing with coloring. But it is fun and I do love adding it to my cards.

      Delete
  2. Lisa... your coloring is always amazing. And I love how you used the glass bead glitter gel as your “water”!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela. I do love to color and you got me hooked on that glass bead gel. I love that texture on cards.

      Delete