Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Week of 10/5/19 Cards

 FS660 - The very talented Featured Stamper, Rebekah, better known around here as luvtostampstampstamp. I found this great CARD.

USEIT201 - Flowers

I am trying to use up a very large pile of stuff for 2019 and these pink flowers were in that pile. When I saw Rebekahs card I thought of this wrapping paper my MIL gave me and thought these flowers would look great with the paper.

Cut down the wrapping paper and layers and layered the base. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. Finished off with the flowers and gems.

Thank you
 CAS553 - Go Team

Stamped the basket ball image and colored with copics. Finished off with the birthday sentiment.

Birthday
 MMTPT584 - Road Trip to Lakeville

Sponged the water waves using distress oxide and a wave stencil. Die cut the fishing gear and fish and colored with copics. Cut the layers and added the twine. Finished off with the wood fish embellishment.

Fishing
 WT760 - WIRE

Stamped the sentiment and die cut the oval. Cut the layers and layered. Finished off with the paper clip dog and cats and bakers twine.

These are a donation to the pet shop that I send monthly. They asked for some thank you cards and I just thought these little dog and cat paper clips from my friend Jan (Precious Kitty) looked great for a fun embellishment on the cards.

So Kind
IC722 - Lulu & Georgia where I found this amazing Print.

I had this Unicorn from Kit and Clowder that I have wanted to color for a very long time printed off. Colored this with copics and added stickles to the horn and flowers.

Once it was dry I cut down the layers and glued.

Robin's Unicorn

4 comments:

  1. Those flowers on the Thank You card look like cherry blossoms. LOL! I don't know anything about flowers. Anyway, I really like the flowers as the background. Your cards this week are beautiful as always. I just looked at the challenges on SCS for this past week. I love what you did with them, especially the wire one. I have paper clips and always forget to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cherry blossoms. That is from a wrapping paper pack my mother in law gave me. They make great backs for cards and require little else to make quick thank you cards. I am like you I have tons of paper clips and always forget to use them too and I think that is what helped me decide to do the wire challenge on SCS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Mohan. I publish a new post every week with the cards I have created. I hope you enjoy the inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Very much appreciated.

      Delete