Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Week of 10/26/19 Cards

 FS663 - the very talented Featured Stamper! Claudette, is better known around here as lamoore. I found this beautiful CARD.

I was drawn to the pansy flowers. I used the Heartfelt Creations Pansy flowers and created them in blue. Stamped the baby feet in versamark and heat embossed them in blue. Layered on the lacy die cut and added some additional already made small roses.

This card was also inspired by an old card I made for a family who lost a little boy. This one is made for a family that recently lost twins. My heart is breaking that I had to make another for such a loss. Praying this card can bring some comfort to the family.

Angel Feet
 CAS556 - Get Well

Heat embossed the Tim Holtz image a few times in the center grey panel. Framed in a light green stamped the get well on white and added a green scallop layer on dimensionals.

Get Well

 MMTPT587 - Shower of Flowers

This Penny Black image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange. I colored it with pencils and then die cut it. Left the image in the die cut and sponged the blue while it was in the frame.

Layered the papers and added the ribbon. Finished off with some additional punched flowers and leaves and added Nuvo drops to the centers of the flowers.

Heggie Flowers
 WT763 - Hands On

Stamped the clock BG and sponged tan on the clock faces. Then sponged 3 different blues on the rest of the clock layer with the darkest blue on the edges. Heat embossed the sentiment and layered.

Happy Birthday
IC725 - One Coast where I found this Grapes Pop In

I used an old Heartfelt Creations card kit. They came stamped and cut which was great when you need a quick card. I colored the BG image and each of the pieces using a water brush and inks. Then sponged on some additional colors to the die cut grapes and leaves.

Layered the pieces and finished off with stickles.

Grape-Ful

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring skills amaze me. I guess I still needs tons of practice. I do love to practice though. Your Angel Feet card is gorgeous, although a sad occasion. I also really like your Shower of Flowers card. Love the shading of color. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. You brighten my day with your sweet comments. I continue to practice my coloring so I can keep improving all the time.

      Yes the angel feet card is for a very sad occasion and I just hope it brings a moment of comfort to the recipient.

      I do love Heggie images. They remind me of my grandma who I miss dearly. So when I get a chance to use them they make me happy remembering her.

      Delete