Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Week of 10/19/19 Cards

 FS662 the super talented Featured Stamper is Diana (Diana Gibson). I found these great Cards.

These will be donated to the little mom and dad pet shop. I printed several of the dog and cat digi image and colored with copics. Cut down the layers and added the sentiment.

Dog and Cat Birthday
 CAS555 - This week for the CAS challenge make it dramatic! To me any blue and white card is dramatic. Well I stepped it up adding some purple and gold.

Used Yupo paper and alcohol ink along with blending solution to create the heart layer. Then die cut it. Hung off the edge and trimmed it off. Flicked some gold, blue and purple from the alcohol inks that were used on the heart to the white card base. Finished with a layered love die cut top layer with gold shimmer paper and some gold gems.

Love
 MMTPT586 - Are You Spooked

Stamped the Unity image and colored with pencils. Stamped the sentiment and cut out the speech bubble, popped up on dimensionals. Layered on black CS.

Halloween
 WT762 - Just Saying

Stamped the Impression Obsession Penguin and colored with copics. Used a Heartfelt Creations party hat and colored that with copics. Stamped the sentiment and popped up on dimensionals.

Happy Birthday
IC724 Oprah Magazine - where I found this great Felt Christmas Tree

The fabric Christmas tree reminded me of these elf pieces of fabric my MIL gave me last year that she cut off a quilt she made. She thought I could use the scraps for a card.

I used spray glue to glue the fabric to CS and then used DP to layer over. I fussy cut around the foot and pulled it out of the oval. Finished off with some die cut ever green branches and punched twigs and bows.

Elf on a Shelf

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I just love your coloring. That little elf really makes me smile. He is adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. That elf was super fun to use the scraps from my MIL's throw away from making quilts to create those fun cards.

      Delete