Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Week of 5/2/20 Cards

 
 FS690 - the incredibly talented featured stamper is Gloria Plunkett aka designzbygloria. I found this great CARD.

USEIT2020 - Sweaters

I needed to get a couple more little sweaters used up out of my stash and today's Featured Stamper was perfect inspiration to pull out these sweaters with the yellow sweater card in her gallery.

Cut the layers and embossed the base layer. Stamped the sentiment and layered.

Congrats Babe
 CAS583 - What’s the latest dirt? (feature dirt somewhere)

Stamped the DRS Designs cowboys image in black then heat embossed clear embossing over it. Masked the setting sun and sponged Yellow, Coral, Red and black for the skyline. Unmasked the sun and lightly sponged the yellow once the mask moved.

The plaid is also a DRS Designs stamp. Finished off with black banners.

Cowboys
 MMTPT614 - Flower Mosiac

I love the black magic technique. This time I did it on navy card stock.

Stamped with white ink and colored with pencil.

Cut the layers and finished with nuvo drops.

I created 2 of the same card as I wanted one for my stash.

Poppies
 WT790 - umbrellas

This image is one of the very first Teapot Tuesday images I was sent over 4 years ago. I thought it was time I colored it up for a card.

Colored the image with pencils. Cut the paper layers and dug through my stack of die cuts finding the scalloped piece to use on a card. Also found the sentiment in my stack of sentiments that needed used up.

Finished with the ribbon trim and stickles on the raindrops.

Forever Friends
IC752 - Canva where I found this great IMAGE

These paw prints were sponged by Denise (card crazy). She knows I do many pet sympathy cards for donations and I am super grateful for her sending these to me. I put the die cut dogs down where I was going to glue them on the card and hand drew the box around them. Then glued down the dogs and stamped the sentiments.

Pet Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Lisa. I really like your poppies card this week. It just stands out. So, I had to go to SCS and look up the Black Magic Technique. I am going to have to try it. I do have a hard time with my white gel pens. Since, I don't use them often, they tend to not work. I know they have ink, but they just won't write. The same holds true for my journalling pens. Ugh.
    Anyway...Love your coloring on your flower and vase. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aracelli. I love the black magic technique also. It is one of my favorite techniques. I also love how the sky turned out on my cowboy card this week using distress oxide inks. It is fun to play with oxide inks and see how the blends work together.

      I hope you give the black magic technique a go.

      Oh and I use a white Gelly Roll pen. It seems to not clog as much as other brands of white pens.

      Delete