Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Week of 5/23/20 Cards

 FS693 - Today's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Linda also known as 71st Street. She has an incredible gallery and I had trouble picking just one card to be inspired This CARD with the water scene was calling to me.

I did an underwater scene for my card using the new DRS Designs portal stamp I created a mask to cover the portal and stamped the school of fish to fill the window. Colored the portal and fish with copics and added Nuvo drops to the portal.

The water panel is a waves stencil. The wood panel was created by adding score lines to a white card base then rubbing 4 different distress inks over the panel then spritzing with water. Once dry I added the darker ink back over the top to add additional definition to the wood.

Next I glued the panels and added the twine and popped the image on dimensionals. I finished the panels with a die cut shell, additional nuvo drops on the wood panel and flowers from my desk.



CAS586 - drips, splats or splatters

This great die cut came from Anne (jdmommy). The minute I saw it in her gallery I was in love with it and she was kind enough to send me some. Thank you so much Anne.

Sponged the pink and blue on the card base and stamped the sentiment. I added water splatters to the BG and glued the image.

Jazz it Up
 MMTPT617 - Beachy theme, Sunshine, Encouragement

Used the beach Hero Arts stamp set to create the water and stamp the sentiment. Die cut the beach chair and layered.

Beachy Hello
 WT793 - One Layer

Used a leaf stencil and distress oxides to color the white card base. Finished with the birthday sentiment.

Leafy Birthday
 F4A535 - Back to Square One

USEIT2020 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am trying to put together all the old Heartfelt Creations card kits in my stash as they take up a bunch of room in my craft room. I love them as they give step by step instructions to create their stunning flowers. This one was perfect for today's F4A challenge.

Sponged the edges of the layers, the flowers and the birds. Shaped the birds and flower and glued the flower layers. Popped the panel on dimensionals and added the flowers and birds. Finished with stickles.

 MIX382 - stenciling

I needed a card for my aunt's birthday next week and this lady is just too funny and I am sure she will get a kick out of her.

Sponged the BG with a Tim Holtz stencil. Stamped the image and colored with copics. Fussy cut the image and glued to the sponged BG. Finished with this fun sentiment.

In the Bag
IC755 - A Cottage in the City where I found this amazing lace linen throw

USEIT2020 - Doily

When I saw the linen throw I remembered this lace doily that needed to get used up from my tote.

I layered the doily on tan card stock to show it off better. Die cut the sentiment and layered on the same tan card stock. Embossed the base layer and added the ribbon and pearls.

Lacy Best Wishes

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, of course in the bag had me grinning from ear to ear. More than likely because I relate to this one so well. I also love the jazz it up silhouettes. They look so classy on top of all the sponging. I like how well the colors blended into each other. The water splatters are perfect. Thanks for sharing, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aracelli. I love that jazz die cut, it is really right up my alley and being given a few to play with was just perfect for some fun cards.

      Delete