Translate

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Week of 3/30/19 Cards

No challenge for this card. My son is in the indoor marching band and their uniforms were made off of a picture. I had that picture turned in to this custom stamp from Magnuson Custom Stamps. Their theme is Leave No Trace.

The band placed first at State competition and will move on to Nationals in 2 weeks. There are 53 kids in the band...I think I need to get to making a few more cards so we can have one for each kid. LOL! Anyone want to help me? :)


 FS633 - the ever talented Sharon Madson aka smadson. I have loved her gallery for a very long time. I found this Beauty.

USEIT2019 - Balloons

I am still trying to use up a large stack of balloons on my table along with a ton of other items and today's FS Sharon had a wonderful card to inspire me to use more of the balloons on these cards.

The red balloons I heat embossed white dots. Then used some DPs and die cut the white layer. Added bakers twine and the sentiment.

Birthday Balloons
 MMTPT557 - What a Surprise

Stamped the fun AI lady and colored with copics. Added some DP and shaped some flowers and layered. Finished with a nuvo drop in the center of the flower.

Weight - What?

WT733 - Brads and Eyelets are Lonely

USEIT2019 - Butterflies

In my large stack of stuff I am trying to use up I found several of these butterflies. I also found several scallop circles in the same paper that needed used up. They were perfect for some sympathy cards.

Cut down the DP and layered. Added the scallops and added black marker to the butterflies bodies to have those stand out. Finished with ribbon and brads.

Butterfly Sympathy

No comments:

Post a Comment