Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Week of 3/16/19 Cards

 MMTPT555 - Wide Open Range

Stamped the horse and colored with copics, sponged on clouds, cut layers and finished off with sequin stars.

Wild Horses

 WT731 - Star Quality

USEIT2019 - Stickers & Sequin Stars

While going through the table of stuff I am trying to use up I came across this celebrate sticker sheets. I thought it would make a great BG on a card so I peeled off the sticker sheets and laid them down in strips on the card base. Then used gold foil paper and layered. Finished off with the ring sticker and more star sequins that I am trying to get used up.

Wedding Celebration

IC693 - Pottery Barn where I found this great Rug.

USEIT2019 - Wedding Sticker cakes

I loved the black and white on the rug so I kept the cards black and white. Heat embossed the black card base and cut down the layers. Finished off with the wedding cake stickers and sentiment.

Wedding Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment