Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Week of 3/23/19 cards

 FS632 - This weeks amazing Featured Stamper LizBeth1976 aka Liz. I found this beautiful CARD.

USEIT2019 - Sweater, Butterflies

I loved the orange and white in Liz's card. Liz had an angle theme going on in the center of her card so I mirrored it with the white and orange layers. I used butterflies rather than the dragon fly and added the oval layer.

Orange Butterflies
 MMTPT556 - Old School

Old items used - 2 old punches, old scrap paper and older set of Heartfelt Creations.

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations Monkey and colored with copics. Used some really old papers in my scrap bin for the border and used a boarder punch that I have not used in a very long time. Grabbed flower pieces from my pile off my desk that I am trying to use up by the end of the year and finished the center of the flower with a punch that I have had for over a year and never used.

Hello Monkey
 WT732 - How does your garden grow

This rose image was sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday exchange. I colored it up with pencil and cut down the layers. The layer under the rose was embossed and also sent to me in a Teapot Tuesday. Popped the rose and sentiment layer on dimensionals over the embossed layer.

Sorry for your loss

IC694 - Country Door where I found these beautiful Glasses.

USEIT2019 - Sticker sheets

The gold in the glasses is really quite stunning so I used the gold shiny paper for the matting.

The bottle layer is 12 inch long stickers used in scrapbooks. I no longer scrapbook and thought they would make great BGs on cards. Layered the stickers, cut the layers and mounted. Finished off with the bride and groom die cut and flowers all sitting on my desk.

Bride and Groom

No comments:

Post a Comment