Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Week of 4/6/19 Cards


MMTPT558 - Red White And Blue

Stamped the image and colored with copics and layered. Finished off with the sentiment.


 FS634 - The very talented proudarmymomof2. I found this great CARD. It reminded me of this really large gingerbread sitting in my pile of stuff to use up.

USEIT2019 - Gingerbread

Cut down the layers, grabbed the gingerbread and cut off the hair ribbon that was on his head because it was larger than the card. Tied a ribbon on the top.

Gingerbread
WT734 - Four by Four, 4 flowers, 4 sides, four gems, 4 colors. ok I had fun putting 4s on this card.

USEIT2019 - flowers

I am still trying to use stuff up off my table and I had these 4 different colored flowers. Super quick card, drew the box, added the flowers and stamped the sentiment. Finished off with the gems to match the colors in the flowers.

Floral Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment