Translate

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Week of 12/8/18 Cards

 FS617 - the wonderfully talented JEXTERRA {aka Jessica Kruegel}. I found this great Card. The Viking image reminded me of How to Train Your Dragon.

This dragon image was sent to me many years ago and I finally colored him up. Fussy cut him and popped him on dimensionals. Die cut the BG and added the sentiment and some nuvo drops.

Dragon's Day
 MMTPT541 - GEOGRAPHY

Stamped the peony flower and colored with copics. Cut the layers and added the butterfly and sentiment.

Peony
 WT717 - Window to the World

Stamped the fireplace and colored with copics. Glued to the inside of the card. Stamped the window and die cut out of the front of the card. Sponged the bricks and stamped and colored the holly.

Christmas Window
 MIX306 - Put a Bird on It

F4A459 - Put Gold

Stamped the bird image and colored with copics. Die cut and sponged on blue while in the die cut. Used this piece of napkin and cling wrap and ironed it to CS. Distressed the layers and finished off with glitter snow gel.

Bird Christmas
IC679 - The Incredible Christmas Place where I found these great Bottle Toppers.

My great aunt made me a bunch of these little sweaters about 8 years ago. I am slowly trying to use stuff up and thought these little sweaters would work for Ugly Sweater Season with some fun snowflake stickers added. Stamped the Unity Ugly Sweater Season sentiment, embossed the snowflake BG and used some sparkly die cut snowflake paper scraps.

Ugly Sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment