Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Week of 12/29/18 Cards

 FS620 - the absolutely incredibly talented Melody aka lacyquilter is this weeks featured stamper. Can I just say her gallery is amazing and I am blown away at her talent. Congratulations Melody, I really enjoyed looking through your gallery today. I found this incredible CARD.

Blue and white cards are my all time favorite color combination and when I saw Melody's card I just had to make more blue and white snowflake cards. I am running out of time so I made this card for the masses. Super easy, stamped the sentiment, layered. cut down the glittery snowflake paper and layered on the blue and glued to the card base.

Snowflakes for the Masses
 CAS513 - Stitch It Up

DEC18VSNN - Stitching

This super cute sweater was made by Jan (Precious Kitty). I sent her a sample of a sweater made by my Great Aunt and she made this cute sweater. I added some DP that has stitching and layered. Finished off with some pink butterflies and the Unity sentiment.

Thanks for the sweater Jan! 

Warm My Heart
 MMTPT544 - Bridging the Years

Stamped the fun AI gal and colored her with copics. Fussy cut her and created the bridge gap card layered and finished off with the sentiment, Nuvo Drops and a gem.

Another Year in the Bag
 WT720 - Z - Last Challenge of the Year

Stamped the In the Wild zebra image and sponged sky & Grass. Cut down the layers and used this zebra duct tape my mom picked up for me some time ago. Finished off with this sticker.

Wild and Free
 MIX309 - Face

My aunt asked me to recreate THIS CARD for her to give to my uncle. He is going through cancer treatments and has good days and bad days.

Stamped the owls and colored with copics. Die cut and cut down the layers. Splattered paint for the white layer and heat embossed the sentiment. Finished off with the red hearts.

Owl Always Love You
 F4A462 - Thank You

USEIT2018 - Teapot

I figure in the winter I like a warm cup of tea so this teapot reminds me of a wintery thank you.

I have spent the last week going through my box of die cuts and stamped images on my table trying to sort them out and find a way to use stuff up in that box. It seems to have taken over my table. This teapot was in that box.

Layered the papers, tied the ribbon and stamped the sentiment on this small tag that was in the box. Added some DP behind the teapot to match the red layer and finished off with this butterfly.

Teapot Thanks
IC682 - Unique Vintage where is found this stunning Headband.

The dress had a super stunning pattern and it drew me in for a closer look. I created wedding cards using this paper trying to us a paper to mirror the pattern in the dress. Then layered ribbon and lace paper and finished off with a large rhinestone piece in the corner and the rings and some string flowers.

These are more items from my stash of stuff to use up this year. There is still a very long way to go but I have a plan to get more of it used for my 2019 goal.

I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment