Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Week of 12/22/18 Cards

 WT719 - Bring on the Bling

Stamped this fun AI lady and colored her with pencil. Cut the layers. Found an old piece of emboss resist and used that as the cross layer. Finished off with the punched hearts and gems.

Few can afford me
 F4A461 - Uno Layero

CCC18DEC - Anything goes

Masked off the panel and sponged on the blue. Used several different snowflakes and white heat embossed them. Finished off with the sentiment and gems.

Seasons Greetings
IC681 - The Lakeside Collection where I found this great wood Decorative Accent of Santa.

CCC18DEC - Anything Goes

I am finishing up the last of my cards for 2018. I liked the wood Santa and used the green from the snowman decorative accent. Stamped this great Santa on Kraft and cut down the layers. Added ribbon, embossed the snow BG and finished off with a snowflake sticker.

Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment