Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Weel of 12/15/18 Cards

 FS618 - The incredibly talented Victoria (Hawaiian) I have loved her gallery for a very long time. Congrats Sweet Victoria!!!! I found this amazing CARD.
I started off by stamping off a music note BG then stamped it on the CS to get a very light BG. Stamped snowflakes in blue then silver and white. Sponged some very light blue around the edges then finished off with the sentiment and some gems.

Snowflakes
 MMTPT542 - Modern Technology. The APs that my card represents are Airline and Maps.
Stamped the airplane on white & die cut, Created the Z Fold on the card base and layered. Finished off with the sentiment and Nuvo drops.

Airplane
 WT718 - Pretty Packages
I created this bag for a gift card for my mom. She will see this post so I am going to tease her. LOL! (Update she has seen the post and said she does not want to wait 12 days for her present - LOL!)
After creating the bag I realized this very old Stampin Up set has nearly the same type of images as the bag so I thought a tag would be perfect from the set. Stamped the frame then stamped the angel in the frame and colored with copics to match the colors in the bag. Die cut some buttons to match the colors of the buttons I colored on the image and finished off with a polka dot gem to match. Tied the tag with the handles on the bag.
In our family we use cloth gift bags for our presents. It was something my hubby's family did and now my family does it as well. Saves on tossing paper and buying new paper rolls every year. The bags are washable and reusable.

Christmas Angel
 F4A460 - Holiday Card Showoff
CCC18DEC - Anything Goes
Yes anything goes when I am trying to get my Christmas cards out.
I printed off several of these penguins earlier in the year because he is just the cutest. I colored many of him up to put on my cards in the event I was running behind. Well yes I was running behind again this year. So to make them quick I did all the same layout and papers and finished them off with stickers. I was so thankful to have so many great images already colored to make it a bit quicker to put these together.

Holiday Penguin
IC680 - Shutterstock where I found this great IMAGE.
This might be the fastest I have ever inked up a new stamp. I just got this in the mail yesterday. It was a freebee from my purchase and I loved it the second I opened the box and thought it would be perfect for my inspiration today.
Stamped it in both corners for two cards (Yes I am still getting cards made - for teachers and friends that will be hand delivered). Colored with copics and layered. Finished off with gems.

Wishing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment