Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Week of May 20th

 FS589 - Wanda but she's known around here as wendy2512.

I found this incredible CARD.

My husband's co-worker asked for an anniversary card and when I saw the FS card I just knew that was what I wanted for the anniversary inspiration.


I embossed the base layer and layered in pink on the base. Then I stamped and layered the sentiment. Finished off with some green ivy and flowers with nuvo drops.

Anniversary
 MMTPT513 - Honorary teapotter

Used this great teapot die cut that Jan (Precious Kitty) sent me, die cut the white border and layered purple with white heat embossed sentiment. Tied the bow and added flowers coming out of the teapot. Finished the flowers off with white nuvo drops.

Teapot Tuesday
 WT689 - PICTURE THIS

Stamped the magazine page with a spool of thread image and heat embossed with Gold. Cut down the layers and stamped the sentiment.

The magazine page is a quilt image and up close you can see the quilt pattern. My MIL is a quilter and she let me borrow her magazine to take a page so it was only fitting that I made her a card for her stash with a sewing theme. :)

Thank You Sew Much
IC651 - Walls Need Love - I found this great Removable Wallpaper .

I loved the rows of hearts on the wallpaper. Punched several hearts in white then one in red. Sponged the red heart with a bit of black to give it some dimension in color. Put all the hearts on dimensionals, stamped the sentiment and finished the red heart with a gem.


Anniversary Love

No comments:

Post a Comment