Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Week of May 27th Cards

FS590 - Today's featured stamper is Sylvia aka Zylvia and I found this wonderful Card.

I was inspired by the colors on the card and created this card for my friend that had to put down their faithful friend. Stamped the leash and die cut it layering the pieces. Stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the bone shape and sponged the edges. Die cut his name and layered the CS.

This is going to the friend that I do all my pet sympathy card donations. He sends them out to so many and I thought he needed one for his pup.


CAS483 - Remembering - a couple of years ago my sister had a birthday party for her little guy and she got a bounce house. Now that is fun but what was funny was she set it up in her living room. It seriously took up the entire room.

So here is a birthday card for her other little guy for this year with a bounce house on the front.

This bounce house was in my stack of stuff to use up. It is a giant sticker. Super fast card cut down the layers and added the sticker.


MMTPT514 - Sing, Sing a Song - Bette Midler - The Rose

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations rose and sponged on the purples and greens, die cut and layered on the Heartfelt Creations corner die cut. Stamped the sentiment on a tag and added some additional green leaves. Finished off with the ribbon.


WT690 - It's All About the White Detail

I can't get enough of this super cute Heggie / Porcupine image. I really think it is just too cute. Stamped the image on craft and colored with pencils. Finished off with the sentiment popped on dimensionals.


F4A432 - Baby It's Cold Outside

CCC18JUL - Cool off adding snow to our cards

I am trying to put together the stacks of card kits I purchased from Heartfelt Creations as they are taking up a lot of room in my craft cave and really just need to be made so I can use them. This is from one of the great kits. They come stamped and cut and all you have to do is color flowers, shape and layer. When I need quick cards these are totally super quick since they are already stamped and cut.

Colored the flowers and package, shaped and layered. Sponged the edge of the frame and layered on dimensionals. added the sentiment with some sponging. Shaped the flowers, added prills and layered. Finished off with some glitter.


IC652 - Caron's Beach House where I found this great Pillow.

I needed to get my next set of pet sympathy donation cards made and today's inspiration was so perfect.

I liked the blue wave behind the pup. Used 3D paint to color on the blue and die cut the dogs. Finished off with the sentiment and a few nuvo drops.





No comments:

Post a Comment