Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Week of 6/24/18 Cards

 MMTPT518 - Be Glad to be Plaid

Stamped the Concord & 9th plaid on red CS. layered on black CS, stamped the sentiment and layered. Finished off with a die cut Scotty dog and sequins.

Scotty Dog
 WT694 - Coronation Day

Stamped the Stampendous kitty and colored with colored pencil. The tiara was sent to me in a teapot Tuesday exchange and I thought this yellow kitty needed to wear it.

The sentiment is computer generated. My friend that gave me a yellow kitty will be getting this for Christmas this year. I give him a yellow kitty card every year for Christmas and this is so perfect. The inside is going to say, "Thank you for giving me to a family that understands". LOL!

Princess Kitty
IC656 - today is Serengeti Fashions where I found this stunning TOP.

I loved the black and silver and that is what I based my card on. Used two different DPs and layered. Added some punched trim. Heat embossed the sentiment and the hearts and layered and finished off with the ribbon.

I think this makes a great guy anniversary card for my DH.

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment