Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Week of May 6th

I have had to hold off on posting cards to my blog because several were for Mother's day and birthdays and I needed to make sure people did not see them. So getting caught up this week.

 FS587 - Congratulations to Connie {aka Conniecrafter} on being our Featured Stamper this week! I found this CARD.

I love the card on an angle and ran with the layout. I needed a few cards and this was a great way to make a few different cards with the same great layout.

Grabbed my scrap paper bin and cut down the DP. Layered the card and added the ribbon as Connie had hers however I did not add the tied bow. I also did not add an image I added flowers from my stash of punched flowers that I am trying to use up. I trimmed the ribbon with paper punched lace and added nuvo drops to the center of the flowers.

This was great to make a few cards with this layout and the layout and layering makes for a wonderful card for any occasion. I added a birthday sentiment, wedding sentiment and mother's day sentiment to each of the three cards.

Trio of Cards
 MMTPT511 - Shabby Chic

Stamped the sentiment and layered on dimensionals, stamped the flowers, colored, layered and shaped. Added prills. Layered the Dp and distressed the edges finished off with the ribbon and bow.

Shabby Chic Flowers

 WT687 - Apples

Stamped the Presious Kitty Creations apple them masked and stamped the super cute Dare 2 B Artzy image. Colored with copics. Cut down layers and added additional DP banners. Finished off with the paw print button.

Copics used:

Paws Down

IC649 - Vineyard Marketplace is our inspiration today and I found this super cute DRESS.

I loved the texture in the top of the dress. Running with that I embossed the purple CS and stamped the Unity image then colored her with copics. Die cut the edge and layered on the embossed purple layer. Finished off with ribbon and sentiment.

Copics used:
Mother's Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment