Translate

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Week of 5/5/18 cards



 MMTPT510 - May Flowers
This image is a free on line coloring image. Printed it and colored with copics and die cut the layers. added some flowers from my desk and nuvo drops and popped the image on dimensionals.

Copics used:
Birthday Flowers


 WT686 - Patterned Paper - This patterned paper was left for me as a housewarming gift from the previous homeowner. It was so sweet of her to leave me a bunch of great paper and I am starting to use some of it. I have had this paper for 2 years.
CCC18JUL - Cool off with adding snow to your cards
SCSCCMAY18 - May 2018 Christmas Challenge
Stamped this great Riley image and colored with copics. Used a couple of pieces of DPs for the layers and die cut a large snowflake. Finished off with two different stickers from my stash of stuff I am trying to use up in 2018.

Copics sused:
Christmas Moose

IC648 - Grandinroad where I found this great Picture.
USEIT2018 - My crafty goal for 2018 is to use stuff up. These Spellbinders dies are the last of a bunch that a friend sent me and I needed to get them used up.
Layered the dies with the black at the top and black around the center of the large square. Since I did not have the die cut I had to fussy cut the pieces.
Stamped this perfect sentiment stamp from Dare 2 B Artzy. It is my go to stamp for pet sympathy cards. Die cut several different dogs and added to the card fronts.
I donate around 200 pet sympathy cards a year small local shop. I needed to add a few more to their stash so these are headed to the little shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment