Translate

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week of 11/19/17 cards

FS564 - Congratulations to papercrafter40 aka Andrea. I love her stunning gallery. I found this very eye catching Card

WT663 - Leftovers

Blue and white cards are my favorite and when I saw the blue and white on the FS card I just had to use that for my inspiration.

Recently I created a Christmas card that had these same papers on it and these were just sitting on my desk waiting to get glued to a card and seeing the Quilt top on the FS card I just knew I needed to grab these for a card. 

Glued the pieces down and going through my stash of stuff that I am trying to use up I found these roses. I bought these over 15 years ago. Yes you read that right. LOL! Added the roses to the card and stamped the sentiment. 

Birthday Quilt


IC625 - The Company Store - I found this Kitty Stocking

Stamped this super cute kitty from the inspiration I colored it yellows with pencil. Cut down the layers and embossed the white. Stamped the sentiment and added ribbon. Finished off the cat's eyes with clear Nuvo drops.

I am trying to use up some stuff I have been hoarding for a while because it seems to be multiplying. Used the last Santa Hat that my friend Jan (Precious Kiitty) sent me. My mom gave me some sheets of stickers and one of the sheets had the pearl embellishment. I think it was meant for a wedding accessory but since this is a yellow kitty and I need to give my friend a yellow kitty card for Christmas (he gave me my yellow girl) I added the crown to the Santa hat because he knows my girls are all Princesses. :)

Cat Christmas

F4A405 - Words to Live By

To me those words mean to create an Art Canvas. I punched out a circle and sponged some oxide inks to create a window feel. Next I added a circle over the sponged area and ran it through to emboss over the center. Die cut different dogs from X Cut and stamped a sentiment. 

These cards are headed to my friend that has a small mom and pop grooming shop. They have 5 employees in the whole shop. I shop at their little shop year round and will be there to show my support tomorrow for Small Business Saturday and bring these to them. I create cards year round for them to give to clients that have lost precious fur babies.

Lost Pet 

WT663 - Thanksgiving Leftovers

I am trying to use stuff up and this boot was calling to me to use if from my desk. It was given to me from my SCS friend Tonda Baldwin.

The boot is popped on dimensionals. The music piece is a scrap of white that I brayered a music EF. Die cut a few layers behind the music layer. Die cut the leaves from some olive from the scrap bin.

The flowers are always on my desk. As I cut out pieces I try to use up as much as possible before tossing the paper and these flowers are always available for adding to cards. Finished off with a scrap ribbon and more papers from my DP scrap bin.

In the US we are celebrating Thanksgiving and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving enjoying the company of family and friends.

Oh Boot! 

SC672 - this week's sketch

CCC17AUG - Wreath

Trying to use up stuff in my craft room this card base and DP were sent to me some time ago from Jan (Precious Kitty). The pine cones are from Robin (Stamperrobin).

Stamped the sentiment and die cut it in the circle. Cut off the bottom and layered on the DP.

Die cut some evergreen branches and layered the pine cones. Finished off with a twig sticker that I got over 2 years ago and some sequin stars. Added a few drops of red Nuvo Drops.

Merry Christmas 


FS563 - the super talented Featured Stamper, Helen Gullett, better known as byHelenG. I found this wonderful Card.

I just did a card yesterday with my coffee die cut and still had it out so I decided to do another one for the FS inspiration. 

I used a leaf rather than flowers. The leaf is die cut out of a book page and sponged with some brown and red ink. Then I turned the card from the way the FS had her card. Die cut the coffee cup out of white and DP scraps and added another word banner that was in my stash. I finished off with some nuvo drops rather than pearls as the FS had on her card.

It's Fall Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment