Translate

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Week of 11/5/17 Cards


My incredibly talented friend Jan (Precious Kitty on SCS) recently started creating stamps and I just adore this image.

SC670 - this week's sketch

CCC17JUN - Religious theme

Stamped this great image from Precious Kitty Creations created by our own Jan (Precious Kitty). Colored the image with copics and die cut the layers with the ovals from ODBD. Cut the craft paper and ran through a wood EF and sponged some dark brown and black highlights.

Finished off with Peace on Earth in gold DP. It is hard to see in the image but it stand out great on the card.

Peace on Earth

Copics used:


WT661 - Mmmm Food




Stamped the fun AI girls and colored with pencils. Cut down CS layers and finished off with gems, lace, Ribbon and lace. Popped the image up on dimensionals. With traveling this last 2 weeks I was able to get this colored on the plane. I am so glad pencils are easy to take in carry on. :)

Movie Girls

F4A403 - Birthday

Super quick card grabbing stuff sitting on my desk. Sponged the yellow on the CS, Layered the already cut map paper and stamped the sentiment. Used the airplane image from Green Duck and popped it on dimensionals.
Masculine Birthday


IC623 - Balsam Hill where i found this Image

CCC17FEB - People

Trying to use up some stuff on my desk when I found the image today I grabbed some more of these great Green Duck images that I have had since last year. Popped the guy on dimensionals and added another package under him. Cut the edge and put some DP behind the decorative edge. Finished off with the sentiment and sequins.

Christmas Packages




No comments:

Post a Comment