Translate

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week of 11/12/17 Cards


 FS562 is the very talented Tapdancer, I found this incredible CARD.

I needed a few cards for some Eagle Scouts and Tapdancers card was wonderful for inspiration. Printed these eagle images and colored with copics. Cut down and layered some stripped DP on the bottom as Tapdancer had. I did not have star DP so I used polka dot on the top and finished off with some stars in silver DP.

 Eagle Cards

Copics used:
SC671 - This weeks sketch

CCC17OCT - Create your own BG

Stamped the doily and heat embossed in silver. Die cut the snowflake from Heartfelt Creations in silver DP and die cut the white layer for the snowflake. Popped the large snowflake on dimensionals and finished off with the sentiment in silver heat emboss and a few gems.



WT662 - Blast off in to space

Printed the Jade Dragonne digital image and colored her with copics. Added clear Nuvo drops to her eyes, all the screens and lights on the space ship and the frog helmet.

Die cut the moon circle and punched some additional circles. Popped the top layer of the moon on dimensionals and the image on dimensionals.

The base layer is black card stock that I used Distress Oxides of pink, blue and purple and then I finished that off with white Nuvo Drops.
Copics used:
IC624 - Agraria San Francisco I found this Print and was drawn to the blue.

I sponged in the blue with a stencil and then accented with the punched coffee cup. Trying to use stuff up I looked around my desk and grabbed the banner and leaves. I finished off with some orange Nuvo Drops.







1 comment: