Translate

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Week of 11/26/17 cards

SC673 - This weeks Sketch - I am in love with this sketch.

CCC17AUG - Wreaths

Stamped the sentiment on a tag that was sitting on my desk for a year. Yes I am still trying to use stuff up. LOL! Grabbed a wreath that was on my desk and some more pine cones that Robin (stamperrobin) gave me over 2 years ago. Glued everything down on a die cut white edge and red card stock and die cut some more pine branches from my scrap green papers. Finished off with some Nuvo Drops.

WT663 - Leftovers
Comfort and Joy



 WT664 - Try a Tutorial

Stamped this super funny Dog set from Precious Kitty Creations newest stamp set then colored with copics and sponged the edges grey.

Created the Faux Barn Board on the base layer. Stamped the fiskers dotted swirls on the grey and distressed the edges. Used some scrap DP and the dark brown layer is a leftover sprayed piece from my scrap bin.

Finished off with popping the sentiment layer on dimensionals, the button and bakers twine and the pom pom ribbon.



MMTPT488 - Pole Dancing in Whykickamoocow where we are to make a card that represents the month of our birthday. My birthday month is September and in September we are just at the end of summer and just at the start of fall.

This super cute sunflower image was sent to me by Jan (Precious Kitty). I colored it with pencils and then fussy cut it. Layered some DP on craft and then added an embossed layer. Tied a ribbon around and popped the flower on dimensionals. Finished off with some nuvo drops.



IC626 - Paperchase: I found this great CARD

I loved the red and craft together. It is really eye catching.

Looking at my desk I have been spending a lot of time pulling out stuff that has been piling up for a while. When I saw the inspiration image today I saw on my desk these two hearts already die cut. I stamped the sentiment when I saw this strip of embossed paw prints. Then I grabbed this left over paw sticker. Quick, easy and used up stuff on the desk. I kept it pretty CAS just as the inspiration card.

Welcome Anne, Stacy, Julie, Angela & Brenda. I look forward to the amazing inspiration you will bring on Saturdays.






1 comment:

  1. Your creations are wonderful and inspiring. I really enjoyed the view and will visit again.

    ReplyDelete