Translate

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week of 12/3/17 Part #1





WT665 - Distress It

Stamped this fun House mouse image 2 times and colored with copics. Cut the skirt out and did the 3D paper piece technique on the skirt.

Distressed every layer used on the card. Finished off with the die cut work love and some DP punched flowers.

I am continuing trying to use stuff up. All the DPs are from my scrap bin. The love was already die cut sitting on my desk and the flowers were in my stash of flowers where I punch them out of scraps trying to use the bits that are too small for card layers and just the right size for a punch.

Love of Dance

DEC17VSNPRE3 - inspiration of Dragons

I got lucky I saw Lydia's post earlier today and just checked the challenges and rules. Phew...

Then I got lucky and had this darling dragon that a fellow SCS friend sent me 3 years ago. Yes it was in my stash of stuff that I am trying to use up and had just not used yet. 

Colored the dragon with copics and had to fussy cut him because he was stamped very close to another just like him. Added distress ink to the corner in green and popped the dragon on dimensionals.

Finished off with the sentiment and some stars and Nuvo Drops.
Dragon Birthday

DEC17VSNPRE1 - MONOCHROMATIC

Sympathy cards are never easy and here lately I have had to make more than I care to make. This one was pretty simple, I die cut the two layers and popped on dimensionals. Punched the bird and leaves and glued down and stamped the sentiment.

 Sorry for Your Loss





 DEC17VSNPRE2 - something musical related

F4A407 - Merry Everything - I had just posted this then saw Robin's challenge right after posting this and added the F4A. For me it is Merry Christmas. 

CCC17FEB - People

This great caroler was sent to me in a die cut exchange. Popped it on dimensionals and die cut the edge with a fun die cut to show some DPs. Stamped the sentiment and added some music notes that I always have on hand when I finish using papers I punch out some fun punches and music notes is one of those that I use.

 Merry Christmas to You



DEC17VSNA - This challenge is to use an image representing one of the Monopoly tokens, on your card. Your choices are: a thimble, a car, a ship, a dog, a hat, a wheelbarrow, a cat, a shoe, a rubber ducky, a t-rex, or a penguin.

Super fast card, die cut the pup and popped up on dimensionals on a shimmer white paper. Die cut some paw prints out of scrap paper and glued down and stamped the sentiment.

I am always needing pet sympathy cards so this challenge is perfect for me to make a quick card for my friends little pet store.

Thinking of You 

FS565 - the super talented Donna aka Krashscrapper, I found this wonderful Easter CARD.

Stamped these two House Mouse images and colored with copics. Rather than an EF I used Easter paper. Stamped the sentiment and finished off with some die cut eggs that have been on my desk for a year.

Easter Eggs 

Copics used:



No comments:

Post a Comment