Translate

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Special Thanks

 

FS758 - Today's incredibly gifted Featured Stamper Linda, better known around here as Glittergal. Her gallery has some wonderful inspiration. I found This Card

The 4 cats reminded me of these 3 singing dogs and cat image that my friend Polly (peeps321) sent me.

I colored the image up with copics then used some designer paper behind the image and added the special thanks sentiment. This will be one of my donation cards.

Thank you for the image Polly.

Special Thanks

4 comments:

  1. This image is so fun! Great CASE, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suh a fun image, haven't seen that before, like how you have colored them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with an adorable image, coloured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with this fun image!!

    ReplyDelete