Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Life is Better

 

FS756 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper Jan aka jan31 has a gallery full of some amazing cards. I found this This Card and loved the way the panel was turned and the soft pastel colors. It reminded me of this old Heartfelt Creations card kit that I am trying to get used up from my stash.

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I sponged the edges of the layers and sponged some ink on the sentiment. Added sponging colors to the bird, flowers and leaves and shaped them.

Layered the layers and stickles to the flowers

Life is Better

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love your design and the HC flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I really like all of the layers you have created here. I also like the sponging on the edges. It gives it a soft glow. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete