Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Poinsettias


 FS759 - this weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Akiko Sudano aka apsudano. I found this gorgeous CARD

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I needed to use up this card kit from my stash and when I saw the gorgeous poinsettia on Akiko's card it was perfect inspiration for my card.

The edge of my card is trilled in a wavy lace border and then the DSP is added. I then colored and shaped the bells and base layers of flowers and leaves with copics. Next I colored and shaped the poinsettia sponging on the color.

Glued the layers down added dimensionals to the sentiment and added stickles to the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, absolutely gorgeous, love those flowers and the wavy lace and pretty bells look great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really stunning design, lovely colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete