Translate

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Welcome Pup

 

FS754 - This weeks incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Rita, better known around here as Stamping Servant. I have gone back in her gallery to a Teapot Tuesday card she made for my Uncle Neil HERE.

I was so touched by her wonderful card for him. He was so moved by all the wonderful cards from SCS and my aunt still has them and looks through them.

I loved the cute pup on the front and made another card for my pet donations.

For the background I used aluminum foil and embossed it. I then die cut the pieces of the dog and layered.

I added the Welcome strip and finished with a red heart.

Welcome Pup

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love this pup as a lover of dogs, plus your whole design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail you can get with the layering dies and your background is cool with the foil!

    ReplyDelete