Translate

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Thank You Pup

 

IC815 - Hot Air Balloons Pinterest Board

USEIT2021 - Dimensional dog

I needed to use up this dimensional dog from my tote and my friends shop that I donate all my pet cards asked for a few thank you cards. I thought this was perfect for a quick  card. Today's inspiration had this wonderful BALLOON to inspire my card.

I cut the paper layers and cut the white layer behind the dog to add the thank you sentiment and added the dog.

Thank you pup

6 comments:

  1. Great layout for this sweet pup! What a precious card, Lisa! I would love to see that awesome hot air balloon floating over my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this card is so cute Lisa! I love that sweet little pup with those big puppy dog eyes. I'm a sucker for puppy eye. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, thanks for your sweet comment....love your blog so I am now following it.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped in from SCS...what a sweet little face on this one! Great card!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the die for that cute dog, but I can't find him. I searached but no luck.

    ReplyDelete