Translate

Friday, July 9, 2021

Christmas in July

 

F4A594 - Water those flowers

MIX441 - Winter in July

USEIT2021 - Heartfelt Creations card kit

I am still trying to use up the last of the Heartfelt Creations card kits to clear out space in my craft room and this one is perfect for today's challenges.

I colored the window, flowers and leaves with copics and sponging. Shaped them, added dimensionals to the window and sentiment and glued the layers..

I finished the flowers with stickles and prills.

Christmas in July

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on your flowers and your window looks so real. Love all of the layers and texture you have created. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just gorgeous!! Love the lace and the pretty flowers, cute scene in the window

    ReplyDelete