Translate

Saturday, June 12, 2021

The Beginning

 


IC810 - Maryann Rizzo where I found this cute Grad Cap Pin

I am still finishing up graduation cards. My nephew graduated last week and his party is next weekend. Then I have a cousin graduating in 2 weeks. Today's pin is perfect for another graduation card.

I heat embossed the base layer with clear emboss powder on black card stock using a small background graduation cap stamp. The white layer I stamped the sentiment and tasse. and colored the tassel with copics.

I cut the white layer with a sie cut with rounded edges and used a corner rounder on the base layer. and then popped up the image and sentiment on dimensionals.

The Beginning

1 comment:

  1. Phew! Still going with the fabulous graduation cards. Love this one! It's going to be hard for you to get out of graduation mode!

    ReplyDelete