Translate

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Faux Quilt Candles

 

WT850 - Go Faux: use a faux technique

My mother in law gives me a list of people she would like cards made every year and a large part of the list are her quilty friends. The Faux Quilt Candles really seemed like a fun technique to use for quilt friends and I even have a quilt emboss folder.

I looked for some coordinating papers in my scrap drawer and cut them out to create the candles.

Next I used the old bird builder punch from Stampin Up to punch different yellows for the flames.

Once all papers were glued down I embossed the card stock  and then layered. Finished with the sentiment banner and some sequins.

This is a great technique to use up scraps for cards and super easy too. Plus you can use different colors and textures to change up the look of the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card.

Quilt Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment